Use cases & Benefits
Gemini is useful for a lot of different cases. You can use the platform both for internal tools and also to create powerful APIs and MVPs.
- Lowcode platform to create enterprise level MVPs with less time and resources
- Create enterprise level BackOffice Web Application in less time and efforts
- For Internal usage (Admin Panels, Services Configuration, etc.)
- For your clients, with ready to use full stack components
- Migration from the Monolith to Cloud Native micro services and micro frontends in a standard and common way around the company teams
- Expose APIs and services around the company and teams
- Lowcode features and components designed to avoid repetitive and boring tasks, letting concentrate only on code that matters and with more value
- Integrate full stack enterprise data components (tables, forms, etc..) in existing web applications
- Help to define a common REST interface for your services
- Expose your data with solid REST APIs & OAuth2 without writing (boring interface code)
AI Technologies uses Gemini both for internal tools and in production to handle different parts of its Virtual Assistant Platform and machine learning experiments.